There’s nothing wrong with memorizing some questions when you’re first starting to improve your game.
First, you can ask these exact questions.
Second, you may not ask the exact question, but by having “questions in general” memorized, you’ll be able to quickly modify the question to fit the situation.
For example, one of the questions on this list is “what’s the best gag gift to give a guy?”
Now assume you have that memorized and you’re walking past the watches display in a department store with her: “What’s the best watch brand to gift a guy?”
Or you two are looking at the wine list in a restaurant: “What’s the best kind of wine to give a guy?”
Just modify the question to fit the situation. When you have a basic list of go-to questions memorized, it becomes easier when you’re “in the moment” to think of something to ask and quickly modify it.
So either bookmark this page or print this list off and carry it around with you for the next 3 days. Practice saying the questions out loud until they roll off the tongue.
One other thing: Be interested in her answers. Use those answers to continue the conversation and move to another conversational thread. The goal is not to question bomb her. The goal is to ask a question and then use the information she gives you to continue the conversation.
Also remember to mix in Making Assumptions with questions.
77 Questions To Ask A Girl
1. What’s your ideal weekend?
2. What is the one silly thing that gives you the creeps?
3. What’s something that you think you’d regret in the future if you don’t start now?
4. If the “handshake” was outlawed, what’s the best replacement greeting?
5. What is the ultimate gag gift to give a guy?
6. What actress are you most similar to?
7. What are the top 3 places in the world that you’d like to visit?
8. What’s a characteristic of someone you know that you despise?
9. What’s the last movie you’ve seen?
10. Where’s the last place on earth that you would want to visit?
11. What’s your biggest deal breaker when dating someone?
12. What were your favorite / least favorite subjects in school?
13. What’s something you get asked all the time, that you wish you’d stop getting asked?
14. What’s was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
15. What’s something everyone should experience at least once?
16. What’s the one alcohol you got smashed on and now can’t touch?
17. What’s the best practical joke you’ve ever pulled on someone?
18. If you could design your own personal flag, what would it look like?
19. What’s better? Tick-tac-toe or the Rubix cube?
20. What are 3 things you’d take with you do a deserted island?
21. What’s the one thing about your culture you wish was different?
22. What sill are you trying master right now?
23. What do you do to cheer yourself up?
24. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from dating?
25. What were your family pets when you were a kid?
26. Be honest, are there aliens out there?
27. If you could bring back one outdated fashion, what would it be?
28. What would your perfect living room look like?
29. What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever done or said in front of a crush?
30. What’s something you’ve done that’s illegal (I won’t tell)?
31. What’s the most significant change in your life over the past year?
32. What’s your ultimate ice cream concoction?
33. What do you like more, writing or singing?
34. What’s the most ridiculous thing you could put inside a piñata?
35. What’s the strangest job you’ve ever had?
36. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
37. What is your ideal job or career?
38. Have you ever considered being an Instagram model?
39. What day of the year is your favorite?
40. Have you randomly helped someone lately?
41. What’s your favorite dance style?
42. Did you play any musical instruments as a kid? Do you still play?
43. What’s your 1 minute elevator speech?
44. What are 3 things that money can’t buy?
45. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? What’s the most important lesson from that experience?
46. What’s the greatest dream that you can remember?
47. Do you think everything happens for a reason?
48. Were you a Barbie kid or a My Little Pony kid?
49. Is it possible to lie with just your face?
50. Water slides or roller coasters?
51. How many people in your life would you say you truly “love?”
52. Have you ever seen a ghost?
53. What’s something you’re really good at, but it’s embarrassing so you don’t usually tell people?
54. What’s one song that’s totally played out?
55. What do you like least about this city?
56. What’s your number one skin care tip for guys?
57. What’s the best and worst things about Tinder?
58. What’s your greatest accomplishment?
59. Where were you born?
60. Italian food or Mexican food?
61. What’s your favorite muscle on guys (and don’t be dirty – wink)?
62. What’s your go-to fitness routine?
63. What extreme sport would you like to try, but haven’t?
64. So are you a troublemaker?
65. What’s the best and worst thing about being stuck in an elevator?
66. What’s something you liked as a kid, that you’ve never grown out of?
67. What’s something you could give a 30 minute presentation on with no preparation?
68. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
69. What’s your ideal romantic evening?
70. Do you speak any foreign languages? What’s the one you’d like to learn the most?
71. What’s your one bad habit that you’d like to break?
72. When was the last time you sung in the shower?
73. What’s the coolest thing you do that no one knows about?
74. Who is your favorite comedian?
75. Skydiving or scuba diving?
76. Be honest, when is the last time you went skinny dipping?
77. Have you ever won some kind of contest?
Grab your copy of Make Women Chase you on Amazon today and start changing your life.
This FREE guide gives you the ultimate technique for attracting women at work.
The best part is: you never have to ask them out.
Inside you'll discover the benefits of being:
Get her attracted through text by not being like very other guy.
Pass her tests easily.
Inside you'll discover the benefits of: